Specialist treating fibroids and endometriosis
Regular clinics in Bristol
Vaginal / abdominal and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery
Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
I would like to introduce myself as a consultant in Gynaecology. I look after women with general gynaecology problems, but have special expertise in gynaecological ultrasound scanning and laparoscopic surgery. I practise a holistic style of medicine and will consider conservative and alternative treatments as well as surgery.
I qualified as a doctor in 1987. I am a consultant Gynaecologist at St Michael's University Hospital and Honorary senior clinical lecturer with the University of Bristol. I have NHS and private clinics in Bristol.
St Michael's is accredited as an Endometriosis Centre providing excellence in the treatment of endometriosis (accredited centres list).
Want to talk to an expert about problems with hormones? Dr Annie Evans has recommended Mrs Caroline Overton for expert advice about pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), contraception, early menopause, peri-menopause and post-menopause, helping women through all life stages.
- 4 signs of endometriosis women should never ignore
- Progesterone in Spontaneous Miscarriage trial
- Early Pregnancy and Emergency Gynaecology course
- Appointment to Chair NICE Guideline Committee
- Suffering in silence with endometriosis - OK Magazine
- Recovering after keyhole surgery for endometriosis